Interaction Engine 1.1.0
Requires: Core Asset 4.3.0
- Pressing X on initial gravity and timestep warnings no longer dismisses the warnings forever.
- Example 7 has been added, demonstrating how to set up a scene to support putting the player in a moving reference frame and still have user interfaces function properly.
- SceneSettings have been removed from Example 2, preventing project settings from getting clobbered.
- Sliders have had their inspectors organized more neatly.
- Fixed an issue where, at low physics timesteps, buttons moved too slowly.
- Interaction objects are no longer required to exist on the Interaction layer. Layers with interaction objects on them are tracked and still filtered for physics optimization.
- Interaction buttons and sliders can now be constructed based upon where they relax to or where they depress to.
- Added a warning when RigidRoundHand scripts are detected in the scene, as these scripts break proper physics functionality.
- Fixed physical and visual instability when grasping buttons.
- Fixed instability when grasping objects with centers of mass that are offset from the Rigidbody transform position.
- Interaction Controllers now provide warnings in their inspectors if they are added to a scene but not beneath an InteractionManager.
- Fixed exception when adding an InteractionBehaviour component at runtime
- Fixed a bug with AnchorableBehaviours where inspector utility buttons were incorrectly grayed out when only a single object was selected.