- Handpool will no longer error if there is an empty model slot in the HandPool
- Models spawned by with Handpool's CanDuplicate are now parented to a ModelsParent transform specified in the HandPool's inspector. If this is left empty, then spawned model's are not parented.
- Minor modifications to support Interaction Engine
- Refactored PinchDetector so that it has an abstract base class. This paves the way for future, similar detectors.
- Added standard Color definitions for Detector gizmo drawing
- Added Minimum and Maximum extended finger counts to ExtendedFingerDetector. This allows you to specify that at least a minimum and/or no more than a maximum number of fingers are extended.
- Streamlined ExtendedFingerDetector code.
- Changed FingerDirectionDetector to use the direction of the distal phalanges rather than the intermediate phalange.
- Added Tag name setting to ProximityDetector that adds any objects with the specified tag to the target object list.
- Added a Layer option to ProximityDetector, which uses the specified Layer for proximity checks rather than the target object list.
- Runtime Gizmos!
- Leap Motion Orion
- Oculus Rift 0.8.0+
- Unity 5.3+
- Leap Motion Interaction Engine 0.2.03
- Attachments 1.0.3
- Detection Examples 1.0.2
- UI Input 1.1.0