Core Asset 4.1.1
Leap Motion ·
- UI Input module -- scripts and scenes for:
- A. Building Unity UIs that our hands can interact with.
- B. Interaction at a distance -- projects a cursor toward the UI and interact with a pinch
- Added Detector utilities to the core assets -- these build on LeapPinchDetector to aid developers in detecting when a hand is in a desired state. Includes 2 new example scenes. Detectors include:
- Extended fingers
- Finger and palm pointing direction
- Pinch detector (moved from former PinchUtilites)
- Proximity to a list of target game objects
- A logic gate for combining detectors
- Added LeapCSharp.NET3.5.dll, which contains the C# wrapper classes around LeapC. Removed LeapC source files.
- Removed PinchUtilites module. Code was moved to core as a detector; examples were moved to DetectionExamples.
- Added a Sphere mesh setting to CapsuleHand and provided lower-poly sphere objects.
- Made it optional for a IHandModel to persist in the scene in Edit mode.
- Fixed turning on and off graphics or physics hands in the LeapHandController.
- Fixed bug in which old frames would be used if the head transform didn't change
- Fixed bug that caused temporal warping to fail 1-in-5 times on Vive (hands not rotating with camera)
- Added ToggleModelGroup() method for groups in HandPool
- Fixed bug with group enabling and disabling in HandPool
- Added script to detect Vive vs. Oculus and adjust camera height compared to floor - this won't be apparent in any of the Core Asset scenes since they feature only hands.