Attachments Module 1.0.3
Requires: Core Asset 4.1.3
This release provides better transitions and an option to draw lines representing the hand for debugging and easier setup.
- Refactored Transition code.
- Removed separation of In and Out transitions.
- Transition now uses Animation curves with a domain of[-1,1]. The non-transitional point is 0.
- Added OnAnimationStep event dispatcher so applications can perform their own animation logic in step with the transition.
- Added options to AttachmentController to activate and deactivate attachments on enable/disable. This allows you to control how attached objects are handled when the hand enters and exits the scene.
- Changed GrabPoint calculation of attachment hand.
- Added Gizmo lines to attachment hand. Lines are only drawn when a RuntimeGizmoManager (from the core assets) is in the scene.
- Added a Root transform setting to the Transition object, which defaults to the current game object's transform. This allows you to place the transition anywhere in the hierarchy.
- Also removed the ActivateOnEnable setting from the AttachmentController. It was unnecessary and potentially confusing.
- Added ITransition as base class of Transition, so that Transition classes can be replaced with a different implementation.
- Added Transition prefab.
- Fixed Chirality settings in ProzimityDemo scene.
- Added GameObject with a RuntimeGizmoManager to ProximityDemo scene to support gizmo drawing.