Leap Motion Developer SDK Downloads
LeapJS provides a powerful and flexible extension framework that makes it easy to build and use custom plugins. They’re configurable, can extend frame objects (such as fingers or hands) with new functionality or data, and can emit custom events from the controller.
- Hand Entry Emit events when a hand enters or leaves the field of view.
- Hand Hold Save data onto hands or fingers to be persisted between frames.
- Screen Position Get the on-screen position of any point in Leap-space.
- Version Check Ensure a minimum protocol version when running your app.
- Playback Record hand-data from the Leap, compress it, and use it to animate your app.
- Transform Translate, rotate, and scale Leap Motion data. Use this to orient the hand for Virtual Reality.
- Bone Hand Add a customizable 3D hand to your THREE.js scene in one line of code.
LeapJS 3D Widgets: Push buttons and drag planes
LeapJS-rigged-hand uses THREE.js to add a hand to any web page.
Leap Data Plotter allows easy plotting streaming data to a <canvas>.
LeapJS-Network: [alpha] Stream Leap Motion data live over WebRTC Data channels.
Allows you to capture and play back Leap frame data.
This is the place to find the latest Unity resources for your project. Before you get started, make sure that you have Unity 5 installed. You can find more setup instructions through our getting started page.
Note: The deprecated Unity 4.6 assets have been archived and remain available at https://developer.leapmotion.com/downloads/unity/4.6
With Unity 5, we have a single asset release that includes the core and VR assets. Each asset release (below) is numbered according to its corresponding Leap Motion software version. Be sure to use the latest Unity asset version that corresponds to your version.
Developing with VR?
Portions Copyright © 2013 Oculus VR, Inc. All rights reserved. Subject to the conditions and disclaimer in the SDK license agreement at https://developer.oculus.com/licenses/