Peel off sticker
Remove the sticker from the top of the controller.
Plug into your computer
Use the USB cable included in the box. The shiny side of the controller faces up and the green light faces towards you.
Download the core software below. For virtual reality, follow our VR Setup Guide to attach the controller to your headset: VR Setup Guide
Choosing Your Download
- are a Windows user who wants to use older desktop apps
- need legacy support for OSX or Linux
- need tool tracking for your project
- want to use the latest Unity or Unreal integrations
- want to build on software that will continue to be updated and supported
- want to implement custom wrappers to support newer language libraries
WINDOWS 10 USERS: Changes introduced in the 2017 Fall Creator's Update requires a manual fix. (Note that this is not required for earlier versions of Windows.) Learn how to apply the fix on our forums.