Unity Assets for Leap Motion Orion Beta
Windows 7 64-bit or higher
Leap Motion Orion
Oculus SDK 1.3 (requires Unity 5.6+)
HTC Vive (requires Unity 5.6+)
Now supports both Unity 5.6 & 2017.3
Licensed subject to Leap Motion SDK Agreement.
Unlock new possibilities in your Orion project with Modules – powerful extensions built on top of our Unity Core Assets. These modules are dependent on the latest version of the Core Assets.
Leap Motion Interaction Engine (1.1.1)
A customizable layer that exists between the Unity game engine and real-world hand physics. Use the Interaction Engine to create natural object interactions and user interfaces. Supports both hands and PC controllers.
Graphic Renderer (0.1.2)
Cuts the number of draw calls for a huge rendering boost and tightly pairs with the Interaction Engine to create user-friendly curved interfaces.
Archive & Release Notes
Quick Setup Guide
- Ensure that you have the Leap Motion Orion software and the Oculus 1.3 runtime (if applicable) installed.
- Download the Unity Core Assets (see above).
- In Unity, go to File and click New Project…
- Name your project and click Create Project.
- Right-click in the Assets window, go to Import Package and left-click Custom Package…
- Find the Core Unity package and import it.
- From there, you’ll see three folders in the Assets window – the Plugins folder and LeapC folder which contain all of our API bindings, and the LeapMotion folder, which contain all of our Prefabs, Scripts, and Scenes.
For full setup guides, examples, and other resources, see our documentation: